Tentative SCMOTD List
Those who have been checking the SCMOTD page regularly may have noticed that I have recently been updating it slowly and sporadically. If you should know why, it's mainly because finding a map that is fun to play over and over again—the critical criterion of MOTDs—is very difficult. On average it has taken me 1 hour to write 1 MOTD—considering the time needed in discovering the right map in the myriad of crappy creations, finding a good version amongst the rigged and buggy counterparts, hosting it with enough people that aren't assholes, getting good screenshots that can hook you readers with the attention span of 7-year-olds, and finally annotating its helpful features which I think nobody really reads.... actually the real reason is that I've been lazy and watching Hong Kong flicks instead.
Anyway, I will be "AFK" for a few days despite wanting to add some more MOTDs. But disappoint not, here is a tentative list of maps that may be featured, which I will do after returning. I have not checked for a good version of each, so try whatever you can. You can download them from the location stated in the parantheses.
- #069 2009.06.23 - Pokemon RPG (RPG >> Pokemon)
- #070 2009.06.24 - Diplomacy (Conquest >> Diplomacy)
- #071 2009.06.25 - Phantom BGH (Custom >> Phantom)
- #072 2009.06.26 - Block the Snow Gate (Control >> Block the Gate)
- #073 2009.06.27 - Sniper Bald Locks (Paintball >> Sniper)
- #074 2009.06.28 - Splash Defense (Defence >> Splash)
- #075 2009.06.29 - AI Lurker Defense (Defence >> Lurker)
- #076 2009.06.30 - Falling Tiles (Game >> Arena)
- #077 2009.07.01 - TwIlIgHt CoNtRoL (Control >> Human Individual)
- #078 2009.07.02 - Lain Tournament (Control >> Human Tournament)
- #079 2009.07.03 - Magic The Gathering (Madness >> MTG)
- #080 2009.07.04 - Path Defense (Defence >> Path Defense)
- #081 2009.07.05 - Sunk&Spore (Defence >> Combination)
- #082 2009.07.06 - Special Forces (RPG >> Special Forces)
- Go to the map archive to download!